Join our Danish Team as a Junior Account manager and help us provide excellent service and support to our clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, outgoing and independent professional who has the ambition to drive business whilst having excellent relationship building skills. You will be part of a dynamic, open culture where you will have the opportunity to come up with creative ideas!
Roles and Responsibilities for Junior Account Manager:
- Ownership of nominated national/regional accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationship with all key account contacts both with the client and internally within CWT
- Coordinates all Regional Account Managers and activities
- Ownership of Services Level Agreements/Scorecard metrics and supporting strategies
- Ownership of scheduled account reviews to include financial statements, strategy progress, opportunity assessments, etc.
- Work closely with client leadership to design business plan and develop strategic initiatives detailing objectives and measurable goals.
- Responsible for the effective execution of account/supplier agreement specifics
- Point person for escalations
- Participate in client implementations to ensure timely program delivery
- Financial accountability for profitability of account
- Responsible to drive proactive stakeholder management/change management resulting in increased adoption of services and strategies
- Liaise with internal team resources to coordinate the planning, client management, consulting deliverables, and innovative analytical roles for client delivery
- Conduct regular diagnostic of each client’s travel program to assess the maturity of the client’s program and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Represent the clients within CWT, communicating with the key departments of CWT on matters of delivery required, as part of the client agreement.
- Monitor and report on client specific KPI’s at intervals determined by the client.
To be successful in this role, we are seeking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- You might be working as a Travel Agent or similar today
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Travel Industry
- Customer focused and service oriented to drive mutual value
- Business management, client retention, program expansion and using business intelligence to drive innovative strategies
- Understand cultural differences
- Financial skills
- Service-minded and have empathy
- Strong multi-tasker who works well under pressure
- Strong communication and customer service skills (in person and on phone)
- Microsoft advanced level (Word Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Fluent written and spoken Danish and English
Location, working hours
- Standard working hours are full time 37 hours starting 08:30 at our office:
- Ørestads Boulevard 35
- 2300 København S
Apply here (no later than 28th February, 2019) https://bit.ly/2MxYNOl
My Journey. My CWT.
We are proud to have been named the most admired Travel Management Company – and we are even more proud that we achieved it together. Whether we are booking government travel, advising on international security or establishing relationships with global corporations, we work as a family. We support each other. We grow as a team. And to us, that’s what makes a world of difference.